Best Fried Rice, how to make simple fried rice
Best Fried Rice- Obviously fried rice tastes best when made at home. This best fried rice is also easy fried rice.
I made this best fried rice recipe along with Baby Corn Manchurian which I posted last week as a part Indo-Chines food fiesta at homeJ. I added more of vegetables with minimum number of spices to keep it simple and less of masalas.
Fried Rice tastes best when it is served piping hot. Hence I would say you can pack it for lunch only when you have reheating facility. I make this best fried rice even with left over rice. Sometimes I add more of ginger and garlic to make it Ginger Garlic fried rice.
With this fried rice and baby corn Manchurian combo I remember good old days when I was working in second shift and on every Fridays me and close friend used to order it to office from the nearby restaurant. We really used to enjoy the hot fried rice on a cold night in the open cafeteria at 10PM in the night J
Let us see how to make this best fried rice recipe
- Cooked Rice: 3 cups
- Finely chopped Carrots, Beans, and green peppers: ½ cup each
- Small Cauliflower Florets: ½ cup
- Medium Sized onion: 1
- Spring Onion: 5-6 sprigs
- Green Chillies: 3
- Finely chopped ginger: 1 spoon
- Finely chopped garlic: 1 tbsp.
- Vinegar and Soy Sauce: 1 spoon each
- Oil: 2 tbsp.
- Cook Rice and spread it on a flat plate and allow it to cool.
- Heat Oil in a pan and once hot add in chopped ginger and garlic and fry until the garlic starts to turn brown.
- Now add in chopped green chillies and sauté for 2 mins
- Add in chopped onion and fry until half done
- Add the chopped vegetables and fry until they are half done
- Now add in the cooked rice along with Salt, Vinegar and soy sauce and mix well.
- Simmer this rice until it turns piping hot.
- Garnish with spring onion greens and serve it along with Baby Corn Manchurian